Thursday 22 October 2009

First Post!!

Hello and welcome to my blog! This is my first and is an additional feature to my dissertation that I am writing at the moment. The dissertation is based on how fashion can enhance and create communities. I am doing this using the film star wars as a case study. Having one of the largest fan communities the film is able to provide a wide look into various different communities that follow it (these being all female group communities, costume groups that dress up like the characters, fans who collect merchandise, and many others.)

Through this blog I was hoping to get some great insight from fans of the films and hear what you have to say about fashion, the films, and your opinion of fans. Every few days I will post my latest finding on different fan communities relating to both fashion and Star Wars (maybe some days an interesting find on different films with a large fan base) and I hope to hear back from you with comments and e-mails giving your opinion on the subject. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to hear from you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment